Tuesday, November 20, 2007

An abundance of blessings

Autumn has finally hit NY and it's so beautiful! This weekend my sweetheart, Rob, and I bundled up and strolled around Central Park, enjoying the flourishes of red and gold that seem to have appeared over night. Truly a gorgeous sight and just in time for Thanksgiving!

I am so grateful for the abundance of goodness in my life, made meaningful by getting to share it with my sweetheart, friends and family. Thanksgiving seems particularly poignant, giving thanks for all the love, laughter, good health and happiness that abound!

There's also an interesting bit of serendipity in that I just discovered I'll be performing in the Bound for Broadway concert with Mary Testa, the actress who originated the role of Rita in Lucky Stiff. Since I just came from playing that role at Mason Street Warehouse, I can't help but marvel at the coincidence.

Playbill.com is covering the Bound for Broadway concert, and I'm feeling positively buoyant to be sharing the stage with such incredible artists. I mean, I saw Chip Zien in Into the Woods when I was kid! And now... I'm getting to perform in the same concert with these folks... singing a role I love... Wow!

No comments: