Friday, August 24, 2018

Fern Lim, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

It's been a cool couple of weeks. August started with an invitation to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on Broadway. Fern Lim, one of my producers and co-stars of Human Telegraphs won tickets to the show, and scoured the web to see who among her friends Potter fans!

Well, I've always loved Harry Potter, and had just filmed a segment with Kacey Camp, a wand keeper at Hogsmeade in Universal Studios:



So of course I was over the moon when Fern asked me if I'd like to go to the show! I thought she was joking at first, but she assured me the invitation was real, so I asked her if she'd like to be interviewed for my web series, "Laura Loves NY."

One of my favorite things about New York is finding out what other people love about the city. Everyone has a favorite place, and for Fern and me that week, I'm pretty sure that place became The Lyric Theatre on Broadway.

Fern is an actor-producer-art director and so much more! Before heading out to see Harry and the gang, we sat down to chat about her new web series, Human Telegraphs, which I guest-starred on, and discovered we're both California girls!

No comments: