Friday, February 01, 2013

Making it Happen

I was excited to see a former classmate from Karen Kohlhaas' class, Bonnie Swencionis, have a scene in last night's final episode of 30 Rock. Quite a few classmates, friends and castmates have been getting screen-time, and I'm so inspired and excited for them!

Ann Reilly, who directed me in "Sincerely Yours," had some delicious scenes on Castle and Leverage. My friend Kacey Camp (below), whom I worked with at the PA Renaissance Faire, had a supporting role on Justified.


And Kevin Kolack, whom I worked with Off Broadway on Johnny On a Spot, recently worked on Blue Bloods and filmed a commercial for the Superbowl.


I'm so thrilled for these folks and am encouraged. Everyone gets a chance.

And I'm off to an audition for a commercial print! :) Woo!

No comments: