Monday, September 06, 2010

Last Days of Summer

New York stores have been promoting the "Last Days of Summer" for a few weeks now, and it makes me laugh, because I know a few states will continue to enjoy summer weather for a few weeks more!

When I was a kid, I used to cling to the last days of summer. I'd spend as much time as I could in the pool.


I guess not much has changed. This summer, I've still enjoyed being in a pool! :)

But as an adult, I understand that the Fall yields a very fruitful harvest. I almost always seem to be doing some fun gig in the Autumn, and this year I have quite a few things I'm working on.

I'm doing a Voice Over tomorrow, and I'm recording some songs for my Singing Nun composer, Andy Monroe on Wednesday. Really fun tunes!

In October and November, I'm working on a new project with orchestrator, Larry Moore, who also worked on The Tragic and Horrible Life of the Singing Nun. He most recently worked on the Broadway production of Finian's Rainbow, and I'm delighted to be working with him once again!


So I have a lot of lovely work to do, learning lines and new songs, and I'm enjoying every minute of it! :)

No comments: