Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Busy Bees!

So much good stuff going on!

First, Got You, the play-reading I'm doing, has a website:

http://michaelsmallnyc.com/got_you/


We're in the Bleeker Theatre today, doing tech (lights and sound), and then we're performing on Thursday and Friday at 9:30 PM if you're in the mood for some dark comedy in the Village. :)

It's really cool to be part of something in the beginning stages, seeing it all take shape.

I have so many friends and cohorts working on projects too - I have to give them a cheer!

My Shakespeare coach, Deloss Brown, is directing a new play, Boxed In, starring Ron Voz, the lovely gentleman who worked with me in Lucky Stiff at the Astoria Performing Arts Center.


Selda Sahin and Carl Danielsen, who had me sing the title role in their demo of Lilly's Big Day, are doing a reading of their new musical based on Jane Austen's "Persuasion."

And Andy Monroe, who composed The Tragic and Horrible Life of the Singing Nun, is going into rehearsals for The Kid, his new musical slated to be staged by The New Group in 2010.

Really exciting stuff! Bravo, everyone!

No comments: