Friday, April 11, 2008

Got the gig!


Yesterday was GORGEOUS! I got to run around the theatre district in the luscious sunshine, delighting in the blossoming trees and beautiful blue sky. What a great day to be out and about!

I made it through the final callbacks for the revival of A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, again getting to "tread the boards" of the Theatre at St. Clements where I played the Singing Nun 2 years ago. The audition went beautifully. It was a pleasure to sing and read for the production team, including director Dan Wackerman. We ended my session by reminiscing about Jean Harlow since I seemed to remind them of this glamorous gal. Dan said to check out her film Dinner at Eight. You know I will!

And later that day, I got the offer to join the cast for Tree. I'm so excited to be a part of this! It's a beautiful show with great music.

Very cool stuff.

No comments: