Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wonderful Winter Wishes to You!

Don't most of you feel like superheroes this time of year? Rushing around, doing your daily tasks while trying to save the world and boost people's spirits? Trying to find those special gifts which will make your loved ones feel fabulous. I feel like Wonder Woman. All I need is my crown, bracelets, bustier and magic lasso. ;)

Of course, there are marvelous moments of serenity and beauty. I braved the elements last weekend to go to FAO Schwarz toystore for my nephew, and it was the most wonderful adventure. I haven't been over there in a few years and it was a treat to see how beautifully decorated the store was. There was a mystical menagerie right in the center of the store with plush dragons, unicorns, griffons, pegasi...
The dragons had to be over 20 feet tall! They even had a Harry Potter store which was just like stepping into Hogwarts!
It completely brought out the kid in me! Which come to think of... aren't kids always pretending to be superheroes anyway?

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, a cool Yule, and a very Happy New Year!






No comments: