Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!!!!

I've always loved Halloween! Playing dress-up has always been one of my favorite things. When I was a kid, I'd dive into my mother's closet, which held all sorts of treasures from the '70s like silver sandals, metallic belts with chunky turquoise, flowy nighties, and fun falls (hair extensions), and I'd emerge looking like a mini diva! At least, I felt fabulous! :)

My mom was awesome about making Halloween outfits. One of my favorites was Princess Leia. Observe the previously mentioned metal belt!


And of course, there was Wonder Woman, whom I emulated last year too :)


No wonder I became an actor! I get to dress up and play every day! :)

And I'm so lucky, because my husband is right with me!


Gotta fly! Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Honor your playful, magical side. You're super!



No comments: