Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Truvy Talks with SGT NYC

On Friday, I had the idea to interview the co-founders of Stomping Ground Theatre Company, Melissa Harlow and Angela Shultz, as my character Truvy from Steel Magnolias. I figured, if anyone would have a talk show, it would be Truvy!

I spoke with producer and all-around Renaissance man, Chad Miller, and he offered to film and edit the video. God bless him!

Chad turned this around quickly so we could post on Facebook and Twitter last weekend before the show ended, and I thought I'd share it with y'all here in Blogland. Welcome to Truvy Talks!

1 comment:

Chad said...

Laura!

Thanks so much for the shout out! I was only too happy to help your produce this short. I'm looking forward to many more opportunities to work together....in front of and behind the scenes!

Much success to you in all you do.