Monday, February 08, 2016

Making Tracks

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of going into PPI Recording Studio to lay down some tracks for Hell's Belles.

Chip Fabrizi is the man who makes it happen! He's the recording engineer. Below, he's with Mary Feinsinger who was our fabulous music director:

Mary is such a trooper! She had hurt her foot at auditions the night before, but she came to the recording anyway because that's how she rolls!

I've recorded demos for Hell's Belles before. Janis, Judy and Godiva are on my website under the Media section:


But I also got to sing Salome's new song, a song for Eve, which was cut from the show, but still super yummy as a stand-alone, and Guenevere's song, if you can picture the queen of Camelot as The Queen of Country:


Y'all come back now, ya hear? ;)

I'll post the recordings once they're mixed and edited. Rock on!

No comments: