Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Time Flies!

So I must be having fun! ;)

Actually, I am! I'm involved in so many expansive projects, including prep for auditions and classes.

Last week, I met with a scene partner for a new acting class. We both brought along lots of possible plays and decided to do a scene from The Performers.

On Saturday, I worked with Kara Herold on her new experimental film, 39 and 1/2, which was wild, because we used to do plays and make movies together in our back yards when we were 8 years old. It was definitely a blast from the past!

On Sunday, I worked on music with Seth Weinstein for upcoming auditions. And I'm in the midst of building a character for an improv show called Petunia's Coffee House (think Pee Wee's Playhouse, but run by lesbians).

It's a wild time, and I'm having a ball! Feels like an artistic explosion! Boom!


No comments: