Monday, March 26, 2012

Producer Readings - Part Deux

Last week, I had the privilege of performing highlights from the musical, Hell's Belles for producers.

Tonight is our 2nd round of reading for producers.

Here are some song snippets from the show:

Let's Sing 'em All 
(me as Judy Garland)

Sex Drugs Booze and Rock n Roll 
(me as Janis Joplin)


Every time I play these iconic women, I discover something new. I also play Guenevere and Joan Crawford.

It's a very fun show, and I love sharing the stage with Oakley Boycott, who plays a Lady Gaga-esque pop star, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Di, and Evita; Kristen Menglekoch, who plays Ma Barker, Eva Braun, Lizzie Borden and Bette Davis; and Kevin B. McGlynn, who plays the master of ceremonies, Lester.

Mary Feinsinger is our musical director. John Znidarsic has been directing various incarnations of the show, written by Bryan D. Leys with music by Steve Liebman. Molly Cohen is our lovely stage manager. And Sharon and Eileen Weiss of Tweiss Productions have been working to get this show to the next stage.

No comments: