Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I've always loved Halloween. It's one of my favorite holidays.


You can be anything! A princess, a witch, a black cat, a gypsy!

Growing up in the 'burbs of Southern CA, trick or treating was always a funfest. My parents took me out when I was little and always accompanied my brother and me and our friends when we went out.


There's something so magical about this night. There's excitement in the air! Makes me want to fly!


My husband and I have always enjoyed Halloween. We were often performing on this night in the Edgar Allan Poe festival at Mount Hope Theatre. And when we moved to NY, we'd still dress up.

He's my favorite matey. ;)

As I get older, I still feel like a big kid on this holiday. The air is full of magic and there's a sense of great potential, that crisp Fall feel of transformation. The year hasn't wound down yet. In fact, there's a great sense of celebration.

No comments: