Thursday, September 29, 2011

Kudos to our crew

This is closing weekend for Hell's Belles at HA Comedy Club, and I want to pay tribute to your awesome crew.



Paul Bourgeois is our wonderful stage manager.


He took over for the excellent Ernie Fimbres who guided us through rehearsals before leaving for a tour with Seussical the musical.


Debbi Hobson is our calm, cool and collected wardrobe assistant (to costume designer Gail Cooper-Hecht), and she has been able to make quick costume adjustments on the fly. Before I went on the other night, she tightened up my loose tuxedo vest which I wear for Alice B. Toklas. Seriously, Debbi is amazing with a pair of scissors, needle and thread! :)


Molly Cohen is the production assistant and my fabulous dresser. She helps me make the tough transition from Lady Godiva to every other character I play.


Literally, there are seconds in which I have to go from one character to another, and I would be lost without Molly. She does all these great "finishing touches," like making me new Joan Crawford eyebrows every night and helping keep Godiva's wig straight. She also puts on my Judy wings. :)

David Flora is our Box Office Manager - wonderful guy! Lindi Dunn is our divine Head Devilette Usher, and Lauren Kairalla is the technical director (on staff at HA!).


Thanks to all these wonderful people, and to our creative team: John Znisdarsic (top left), our delightful director; Mary Feinsinger (right), our fabulous musical director and accompanist; producers, Eileen (below with Omri Schein) and Sharon Weiss; Bryan D. Leys, who wrote the book and lyrics; and Steve Liebman who composed the show.

Thanks to everyone, for a fun ride! 2 more shows to go! Let's raise the roof!

No comments: