Sunday, October 03, 2010

Really exciting stuff

Recording a song tomorrow for what I have dubbed, "The Victor Herbert Project," and I'm working with some out of this world amazingly talented people. I'm talking people whom I've admired for years! Just blown away by this opportunity to join them in song!

Then I dive into Theresa Rebeck's play, "Bad Dates." It's a fave of mine, and I'm so thrilled to get to immerse myself in it again, to "hear" this character and bring her to life.

I'm doing a scene from this one woman show for a showcase of Ms. Rebeck's work, and it's a tad challenging to choose just one section, because the whole play is such a delicious treat! But I realize that choosing any section of it is like cutting a piece of pie. It's ALL good!

Can't wait to dive in! :)

No comments: