Sunday, February 10, 2008

"I have a little list"

Since my family lives in southern CA, I've been putting together a small packet of Hell's Belles stuff for them, and I realized the programs did not list the songs or who played whom, so for anyone else who was interested in that info, here it is:

Cast in order of Appearance:
Delilah (Music Director) –
Elaina Cope
Lester – Omri Schein
Pop Star / Medea / Guenevere / Eva Peron / Calamity Jane – Alicia Sable
Eleanor Roosevelt / Ma Barker / Eva Braun / Gertrude Stein / Lizzie Borden / Bette Davis – Deborah Radloff
Lady Godiva / Salome / Janis Joplin / Alice B. Toklas / Princess Diana / Joan Crawford / Judy Garland –
Laura Daniel

Songs:
Hell’s Belles Revue…………………...................Lester and the Devilettes
Poor Little Pop Star………………………………............……….Pop Star
That’s Lady Godiva………………………............……...……Lady Godiva
Hootchie Cootchie…………………..........…...……..Salome and Eleanor
Someone………………………………………...………………......Medea
Godiva #2…………….……………………....…………..........Lady Godiva
Mother…………….……………………....……..........…......……Ma Barker
Sex Drugs Booze and Rock n Roll...…….........Janis Joplin and Pop Star
I Saved Hitler’s Brain……………...……….....……..………......Eva Braun
I-N-F-I-D-E-L-I-T-Y………...………..............…Guenevere, Lester, Delilah
As Long as I Have You……............…Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas
Godiva #3……………………………...………………………Lady Godiva
All The Best People are Here...………………………...…Princess Diana
I Had a Good Lawyer…..............Lizzie Borden, Lester, Pop Star, Godiva
Godiva #4…………….…………..……………………………Lady Godiva
My Little Black Book………...…..…………………………………....Lester
Andrew Lloyd Webber…………………………………………...Eva Peron
I’m Twice as Camp as You………….......Joan Crawford and Bette Davis
Those Bad Little Girls…………........…Lester, Eleanor, Godiva, Pop Star
Let’s Sing ‘Em All……………………………………..………Judy Garland
That’s Lady Godiva……………………………………….…..Lady Godiva
Come On Down……………………....Eleanor, Lester, Godiva, Pop Star

No comments: