Saturday, July 20, 2013

Closing on a high note ;)

I am so thankful for the Sasquatched! experience, and thankful to everyone who shared it with me. It's always fun to be part of a new show, and NYMF, the NY Musical Theatre Festival, is something to be a part of as well! :) They host 23 new musicals in a few short weeks, and these are full productions! For Sasquatched, we had it all: costumes, set, lights, sound, an awesome rock n roll band, and wonderfully responsive audiences! It was a real "family" experience, and I miss them all already!

Cole Canzano, me, and TJ Mannix in Sasquatched! The Musical

We closed on a high note. I performed at 54 Below with my partner from Sasquatched, Patrick John Moran. His character and mine fell in love in the show, and it was a pleasure to embody this unexpected love story between a park ranger and seismologist. :)


We performed at 1 AM, but the crowd at 54 Below was robust and clapped along in time with the music to my song. It was a really cool way to "go out."

No comments: