Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blog Away!

This week I've been running into some yummy blogs.

Bekah Brunstetter's Blog is a delightful look into the daily doings of one of today's up-and-coming playwrights. I recently read her play, OOHRAH! and stumbled upon her blog quite by accident. Well, what a happy accident!


Then I found VP Boyle's blog on Broadway World, and was thrilled to see my musical theatre coach sharing his insights with the public at large. :)

VP had coached me prior to my bookings of The Tragic and Horrible Life of the Singing Nun and Lucky Stiff, so coming upon his blog was like another happy accident, because I wasn't even looking for it.

So of course, I'm reminded of Kung Fu Panda's wise turtle, Oogway, beautifully voiced by Randall Duk Kim, who says, "There are no accidents!"

Ha!

No comments: