Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sasquatched hits Playbill.com!

Rehearsals have started for "Sasquatched! The Musical" and it's very exciting. The music is really catchy, and we've all walked out of the studio, still singing along, which is a great sign! :)

I have my big number today, which'll be fun to dive into. It has a Joan Baez / Grace Slick kind of feel, which is  a blast to play with! When I was prepping for auditions, my husband and I checked out "White Rabbit," which became a fave in our house. I also dug Joan Baez's music. What talented ladies!

Tickets for "Sasquatched!" go on sale June 17th, and we're featured in Playbill.com!
http://www.playbill.com/news/article/179027-Leasen-Beth-Almquist-Chris-Gleim-Cole-Canzano-and-More-Cast-in-NYMFs-Sasquatched-The-Musical

Woo hoo!

No comments: