Wednesday, June 01, 2011

More Faire Days

I blogged yesterday about a friend I met at one of my first professional acting gigs: The Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire. And actually, many of my life-long friendships have come out of that amazing experience. I still keep in touch with many of the performers, stage managers, directors, producers, and shop-keepers.


The Twisted Sisters, or "The Herb Sisters," Tina and Maryanne are particular favorites. We tend to cackle like witches when we get together, and my husband often says that he expects us to fly around when he's not looking.


I met my husband, Rob, at the Faire 21 years ago. We were both cast in the professional acting troupe and became fast friends. He was the wickedly funny Cardinal Synne, and I was the thief, Polly Pickalittle. We shared lotsa laughs and fell very much in love.


I feel so blessed that we're still so in love and are still best friends!

It's an incredible journey, and I am so thankful for the people in my life and the opportunities that keep coming my way. We keep learning and loving and growing every day.

Blessed be! :)

No comments: