Thursday, September 07, 2017

All At Once

My friend and fellow actress, Polly McKie, posted this recently:


Ain't that the truth? Auditions and gigs seem to come all at once!

This week, I was called in for a commercial, and had a BLAST! I got to share one of my secret passions onscreen: I'm a Gamer Girl! :)


Then I went into rehearsals for a reading of a new musical called, "Pieces." I'm not sure how much I can share about it, because it's a really special piece, so I'll just say it's been a thrill to work on this intricate music and beautiful story. I'm thrilled to be a part of it!

I perform in "Pieces" tonight as part of a reading for producers, so I have my outfit, my music and script. I also have an audition today for a musical comedy, which requires a completely different outfit, script and music, so I'm wearing both theatre masks today!


And it's such a joy to say, I'm a working actor in NYC! :) Woo!

No comments: