Thursday, May 01, 2014

Springin up Dusty, Belles, and Petunia

It's been such a jam-packed Spring! I feel like a bud about to burst!


In March, I played Dusty Springfield's manager in the reading of the new musical, "I Found My Way." Such great music!



I've also been doing producer readings of Hell's Belles, a musical in which I play Judy Garland and Janis Joplin. I've been involved with the show for many years now, and it never ceases to amaze me how people react to those two icons. It is truly an honor to play them! 


I'm also in rehearsals for "Petunia's Coffee House," an improv-based show with karaoke. It feels very Christopher Guest-y, and has been a blast to write and improvise the story.

Now it's May Day, and I feel like I'm busting loose! It's such a thrilling time!

Happy May Day to you! :)

No comments: