Monday, May 21, 2012

Actors Access

I've got to sing the praises of Actors Access. It's an online casting service that allows actors to check out some of the Breakdown Services, which are usually granted to agents and managers only.



Actors Access gives performers the ability to check out some casting calls for film, TV, and Theatre. It's a great service! You can post 2 pics and a resume for free, and if you want to submit for a project, it costs $2, or it's much more cost-effective to pay the annual fee, which also provides access to Showfax.com, which is really handy when you need sides.

I've been a member of this site for a few years, and it never ceases to amaze me how often I've gotten a gig or audition from it.

In fact, tomorrow I have an audition for a show I submitted for months ago! They had a reading and are revisiting the lead role, so they came back to me. Very cool!

Actors Access also has incredibly helpful columns by casting directors, Bonnie Gillespie and Mark Sikes. MAJOR words of wisdom!

Check it out! ;)

No comments: