Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ok, I promised pics of my experience in Saugatuck, MI while rehearsing and performing the musical, Lucky Stiff at Mason Street Warehouse, so here are a few to start....

First off, I have to tell you that Saugatuck must be a butterfly haven, because there were butterflies everywhere! A few even deigned to "pose" for me. :)
The town was simply as lush as could be, situated along Lake Kalamazoo. My roomate and dear friend, Gina Milo, and I would picnic alongside the lake during breaks. It was so beautiful!

There were also charming gardens in town and plenty to keep the local artist inspired, I'm sure!


The cast was uber talented, and we all bonded very quicky. The 4 leads, myself included, were all from NY, and the ensemble all hailed from Western University. They were really phenomenal, and our associate director, VP Boyle, kept saying, "There must be something in the water here, because you guys are incredible!"


1 comment:

Tina Sams said...

More pics! More pics!!!
Love 'em!